Video has the power to attract, inform and entertain customers. Modern businesses must find innovative ways to grab the attention of customers - and we're increasingly seeing clients feel the benefits of video production - a form of rich media content which is well-consumed and engaged with by audiences.
What is video production?
Video production is the full process of creating a video - from working on an initial storyboard, finding an ideal film location and creating a script, through to filming and editing the final product.
Video is well received online and on social media - so it's something to consider for your next social media campaign or PR launch.
What can video production do for my business?
When it comes to using video to promote your business, the statistics really do speak for themselves:
- Enjoyment of video ads increase purchase intent by 97% and brand association by 139%
- 90% of consumers say that product videos are helpful when it comes to the decision process
- 80% of users recall a video advert they viewed in the past 30 days
- 50% of executives look for more information after seeing a product or service in a video
If the statistics haven't convinced you that video production is a powerful tool to have in your marketing toolbox, video can also:
- Help you stand out from the competition
- Showcase the personality of your brand
- Build trust
- Boost conversions and sales
- Help your search engine optimisation (SEO) efforts
How can r//evolution help with video production?
Our communications and PR experts can take care of the full video production process for you - from start to finish. We have excellent partnerships with film suppliers who can provide the equipment and crew needed for TV adverts, social media videos, testimonials or indeed animations.
We'll work closely with you to find out what you want to achieve from your video and create something which will exceed your objectives.
Like the idea of video? Get in touch today.