Haines Watts North East required an experienced PR agency to promote Haines Watts to a regional audience. The company has two offices located in the North East in Newcastle and Darlington and required public relations activity to target key publications in these areas.
Autumn Brewing Co. required a marketing partner to help:
- Change attitudes towards gluten-free beer
- Raise consumer awareness in regional and national media platforms
- Develop and grow social media presence on Facebook and Twitter
- Raise retailer awareness to drive product orders from the trade
r//evolution works to raise awareness of the benefits of true cloud computing systems for businesses.
Having successfully supported Perfect Image's launch of its cloud solutions with our design work, our brief was extended to corporate communications and media relations activity, social media and blogging activity is ongoing.
Transflex was looking for a marketing partner who could:
- Increase awareness amongst potential customers across the UK
- Position Transflex as an employer of choice, to attract high-calibre talent
- Retain and develop the business culture, as it continues to grow
r//evolution has delivered a strong communications campaign following a period of substantial growth for the organisation.
The annual event was forced to take a hiatus in 2016 following devastating dog attacks which made national news and sadly led to the death of 50 sheep. It was therefore vital that r//evolution worked closely with the nature reserve to inform, entertain and influence potential visitors when lambing returned in 2017.
Visit Bradford engaged r//evolution to support the Curry Capital 2016 bid with media relations activity.
From working with you to discover your unique selling point, to getting your message out into the world through public relations, marketing, savvy social media, event management and more, our expert communicators ensure that we deliver your message to the right people on the right platforms.
Our communications team deliver great customer service and advice to clients across a wide range of sectors including tourism and leisure, education, construction, consumer, finance and technology.